We had this great devotional on Tuesday at MOPS and I want to share this with you.
The Parable of the Pencil
A pencil maker told each pencil 5 important lessons before putting them in a box:
1. Everything you do will leave a mark.
2. You can always correct the mistakes that you made.
3. What is important is what's inside of you.
4. In life, you will undergo painful sharpenings, which will only make you better.
5. To be the best pencil, you must allow yourself to be held and guided by the Hand that holds you.
I think its so cool how God uses these small lessons to make HUGE impacts on our lives. My prayer for today is that I can be the best pencil God made me to be.
What's your prayer/requests so I can be praying for you?