Sunday, December 27, 2009

Blizzard Photos


Christmas morning after opening presents and eating breakfast, Joe and I went out to clear the 8" of snow.

Looking back we are REALLY glad that we did go out in the beginning of the blizzard and shovel because here is what it looked like the day after Christmas.

Checking to see just how deep the snow really was.

Our driveway was a solid wall of snow.

We are truly blessed to have wonderful neighbors with SNOW BLOWERS!  I am certain that we would not have been able to shovel ourselves out.
 

It took 2 snow blowers 45 minutes to clear the end of our driveway.

Joe and I did a little drift diving.

Sampson even joined in on the fun!

More pictures later!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm sure I would be singing a different tune if I were there, but since I'm not, I can say, "That looks like fun!"

Unknown said...

that snow is incredible.