Thursday, January 8, 2009

Its Winter (Edited edition, without Josiah saying "Mommy" every 5 seconds!)

Well, as many of you know, we have gotten some serious amounts snow this winter. Its really hard to grasp how much snow, so here are a few picture from around town.
This is a view of our church. That snow is from the plow that cleared our parking lot. This is a common site around town.Even more amazing are the pictures of our home. I wanted to post this today because as I am writing we are under a "Winter Storm Warning," which means we will have the following in the next 12 hours; 6 or more inches of snow and 3 or more inches of ice with high winds and blowing snow. I don't know about you but that just sounds awesome! Before this storm hits I wanted to post some pre-storm pictures.As you will see from the next picture we have not had the time to DIG out our Christmas decorations since we have been home. However, I am not really sure we are going to be able to rescue these until spring!I would take some pictures of the back yard but currently its a knee deep walk back there. So those will have to wait until we go back there to dig our patio furniture out.

1 comment:

happylittleprince said...

GIRL!! Don't let go of your kids for one minute! It will be like a game of "I Spy" trying to find them in that yard of yours! I wanna see more pics after the storm!