Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bag Tag

My friend Lauren tagged me in the following game. Its actually quite fun so play along!

Here are the rules:

1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are (using) today - not last weekend when you and your hubby went out to that fabulous restaurant. (that would be McDonalds for those is us here in Minot!) No cheating!!!

2. Tell us how much it cost. This is a no-judgment zone -- there will be no ridiculing or eye rolling here. (Whatever! Judge all you want! Purses are necessities like food and water!) And, if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I'd love to hear it.

3. Now tag some fellow bloggers and link back to this post so people know why you are posting pictures of your bag.

So here it is! My current favorite purse (actually its my diaper bag)!

Ok, so I think I paid about $65.00 and its from Pottery Barn Kids.

Contents:

Butt Paste

Lanolin

2 bottles of children's Tylenol

some random booklet from a Disney dvd

Diaper changing pad

feminine products

burp cloth

diaper disposal bags

Makayla's immunization record

Dooney & Burke cell phone case/wallet

blue ink pen

Lancome lip gloss

Lancome lipstick

Baby Kisses lip gloss

Purell

change of clothes for Makayla & Josiah

5 diapers

3 pacifiers

3 pacifier holders

package of wipes

receipt from the pizza place here on base

pair of socks for Makayla

pair of shoes for Makayla

hat for Makayla

Okay, so now I tag my friends Audra, Karie, Tiffany and Martha to play!


6 comments:

happylittleprince said...

okay, i noticed that bag in the background in your last post. i thought it was so cute. how funny is it that you are blogging about it!

i will try to photograph my brown leather purse...probably the same one that i was using when you were HERE!

lsnellings said...

That is a super cute bag! I would not have guessed it was a diaper bag!

Ehrenfelds said...

Thanks for the compliments! I love this diaper bag. Of course since it has to replace my purse, you know it has to be stylish!

Audra Lynn said...

Alright, I've done it. I feel like I got off easy. There are definitely days that I find weird stuff in that bag!

Dressed-Up Dots said...

OH, dear....that was a lot to catch up on.....shame on you, Facebook, for taking away precious blog time! I love getting to peek into Taraland and LOVE YOU!!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

What a cute bag! Love it. And, it looks like it holds a lot, too!

Thanks for stopping by and entering my giveaway.

Good luck!