Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Mega Machines

Last week I glanced out my front window and thought I was watching Discovery Channel's Mega Machines. There have been more than a few things that I have seen/witnessed here that I never in my wildest dreams thought existed. Take a look for yourself and let me know what you think?





You are watching a giant snow-blower blowing the snow into a dump truck. Then they will drive the snow across the base and dump it. After they collect the snow in the truck then the giant plow would come by plowing our "sidewalks" clear. (Funny thing is our street doesn't have sidewalks. So they just kept plowing and plowing until they were half way in my yard!) So then the snow-blower would come back and repeat the process all over again until our street was clear.

Here are a couple of additional pictures:

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Wow nothing like FL. I found your post on the Snellings. Don't know if you remember us from Faithful Servants, but glad to see you are doing well.