Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ever heard of...

Have you all ever heard of this book?

Well I discovered this week that Josiah could very well be the "pig," not literally a "pig." In this story once you agree to do something for this pig, she then turns around and asks for more.

So Josiah has gotten into a habit of asking for pancakes for breakfast. Of course, I am more than happy to make him pretty much whatever he would like for breakfast. This past week for example I made Josiah pancakes three times. However on Friday morning it wasn't just pancakes! The conversation went something like this...

Josiah: Mommy, can we have pancakes?
Mommy: Sure.
Josiah: Can we have eggs, too?
Mommy: Sure. (its early, I don't like to say much!)
Josiah: And bacon, too?
Mommy: Of course.

You see Josiah has learned very well from this book. Now I would like to thank Lauren for buying this book for him!

No in all seriousness these books are awesome and I would recommend this series to anyone with kids. They are fun and Josiah truly enjoys them!

3 comments:

Audra Lynn said...

Man, that's a full spread! I think I would've probably been a bad mommy and said "No!"

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Can you come and make me pancakes and bacon, too, please?

Emily said...

Those books are so great. My personal favorite is If You Give A Mouse A Cookie. Happy reading!